The protection of your data and your personal privacy is an important concern to which we pay special attention. Following please find information about how personal data are collected and processed during your visit to our website.
Person responsible for data processing
Ingenieurbüro für technische Dokumentation
Dörverdener Str. 7
27313 Dörverden, Germany
Phone (+49 4239) 943434
Nature and purpose of the data collected
When visiting our website
When visiting our web pages data will automatically be transmitted to the server on which our website is hosted by the browser applied by your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called logfile. The following pieces of information are collected:
- IP address of the computer you are using
- date and time of your visit
- amount of data transferred
- name and URL of page/s visited by you
- browser used, and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer
The legal basis for the processing of these data are legitimate interests according to article 6 paragraph 1 f oft he GDPR to to enable the presentation of the website. The information is stored at the provider for 6 weeks and then automatically deleted.
Data when you call us or send us an e-mail
Personal data you transmit via contact form, telephone or e-mail, such as name, e-mail address, local address or other personal details, will be stored securely and will not be passed on to third parties.
We only use this data to contact you and only for as long as the purpose requires.
You have the following rights regarding to your data:
- the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data are being processed (Art. 15 GDPR),
- the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- the right to obtain the erasure of personal data (Art. 17 GDPR),
- the right to obtain restriction of data processing (Art. 18 GDPR),
- the right to receive the personal data and the right to transmit those data to another controller (Art. 20 GDPR),
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data (Art. 21 GDPR),
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her (Art. 22 GDPR),
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringment if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes this Regulation (Art. 77 GDPR).